Rating:

Explicit

Category:

F/M, F/F

Fandom:

Traversion

Relationship:

Kamdeuce (Traversion), Kam??? (Traversion)

Characters:

Ka'meisha (Traversion), Deuce (Traversion), ??? (Traversion)

Additional Tags:

Medeival, Medieval AU, Bisexualism, Threesome, Princess and Knight AU, Forbidden Love, Love Triangle, Threesome - F/F/M, First Person

Stats:

Published: 2024-06-10    Updated: 2024-07-02    Words: 6955    Chapters: 3/4    Comments: 4    Kudos: 8447    Bookmarks: 425    Hits: Sextillion

she read one mf comic

me mf who else


Chapter 2: My Temptress

SEXOOOOOO


Notes:

okay i got so insane i had to split one chapter. into two. both have kamdeuce sex. but omfg. a bitch loves to write when she has other things to do (WRITE NON-AU TRAVERSION LOL) well anyway enjoy 2k+ words. because you get ANOTHER 2k+ words next chapter YUP..

What?”

I blurted out, practically barking at her.

“Is your helmet impeding your hearing?”, she tittered. “Sir Dominik.. I wish to lay with you.”

With every unsteady step I made backwards, she brazenly stepped forward. A slight thud and knock of my armor made me realize I had stumbled into a tree. There was nowhere for me to go.

Like a fly trapped in a spider’s web, she had gotten me right where she wanted me.

“Princess.. stop! We cannot do this.”, I wheezed.

“Why not?”

Because it was immoral, wicked and downright depraved. Premarital sex is a– a sin! In my 20 odd years of living, I have kept myself chaste and pure. I was more virtuous than my comrades, opting out of visiting brothels or fraternizing with civilian women. I had rejected any and every woman’s advances in order to focus on my work. And yet, the only thing that could come out of my mouth was..

“Do you know how easy it would be to find us?”

“No one comes here, I swear it. We will be safe.”

As a knight, one of the greatest assets is to be able to think quickly and make gracious decisions. Rashness was at times needed, but self restraint was a virtue.

Why did all of my training strip away from me while in the hands of the princess?

“There's no reason to resist.”, she whispered, “I can feel your arousal.”

The princess undid the tie of my chausses with ease, quickly undoing the hose below it until she touched pubic hair. Playfully, she twisted it between her fingers. Then, with one swift motion, she unveiled my erection. 

Needy, twitching, and begging for her touch. 

“Would you allow me, dear knight..?”

She pressed herself up against my chest and looked up, once again gracing me with a view of her gorgeous brown eyes. Even though my armor separated us, I could hear our heartbeats quickening, rapidly becoming one.

Her presence and total control of me left me breathless. I could not think straight. I did not want to think straight. With every second that passed, I could only feel my erection getting stronger. I think she knew it, as well. 

I couldn't say no.

Shakily, I hissed, “Please, my lady.”

And touch me, she did. She lightly gripped my manhood, allowing a bit of my essence to drip onto her hand. The viscous liquid made for a great lubricant and she quickly began to tease me by focusing only on the head of my erection. Round and round her fingers went. Her hands were so soft and supple— her slowly circling my tip was nothing short agonizing. 

“I’ve.. I’ve always been attracted to you, sir Dominik..” Her hands moved gracefully down my shaft, taking the time to commit every vein to memory. “Knights can be so violent and forceful, only reigning in their savage urges to look good for the King. But you’re different..”

“You have so much self-restraint and self-discipline, I see why you were appointed as my bodyguard.” She kneeled before me as if to pray. “Don’t you think you deserve pleasure, too?”

Needing stability, she put one hand on my thigh, with the other lightly massaging and thumbing my shaft.

Pleasure? I don't think I've ever done anything for pleasure. But this…

Soft skin wedged itself between my shaft and scrotum, something I quickly realized was a kiss. A kiss here, there, all along the length of me. With each one, I shivered in ecstasy. Her last kiss was directly on the head of my erection, allowing my essence to stain her lips and make a sticky, connecting trail. The sight stimulated me in a way I didn't know I could be. 

Her plump lips, doe eyes, and full chest.. I was on the edge of corruption. One step forward and I'd be thrown into the abyss, made a slave to hedonic desires.

And yet, I didn't step backwards..

“Ah..”, I groaned. “Prin—”

Before I could finish saying her name, she took half of my length inside her mouth. A new sensation, I could feel her tongue gently caress the underside of my penis.

You taste so sweet, sir knight.”

The rock at which I stood violently crumbled. At last, I had tumbled into the chasm of depravity. 

Gleefully.

A deep, guttural groan ripped its way out of me, making Kendra look at me with lustful eyes. She licked the head of my erection with great vigor, not unlike a sugary confection. Her tongue was even more precise than her fingers, making my breathing turn heavy and ragged. She lapped up every last drop of my extract before returning to sucking the tip. She kept intense eye contact with every lewd display of affection.

This couldn't have been her first time. The way she bobbed her head up and down to take as much of me into her mouth left me in a trance. The noises she made were erotic. Saliva and essence combined and dripped down her face then onto her bosom. In her vigorous pursuit to empty me of my essence, her corset became undone. Her breasts spilled from her top, giving me a peek at her earthy, brown nipples.

Rock bottom. I finally cracked.

In a bout of euphoria, I grabbed onto the back of Kendra’s head. This surprised her. She quizzically looked up at me, wondering what my next move would be. And then I thrusted. Then, I thrusted again. Again and again I penetrated her mouth, seeking release.

“Princess..!”, I huffed,"Princess, hah, I need you, Princess!”

I was so dizzy with lust I did not care who heard my whining. I could no longer hear coherent thoughts, only the muffled moans of the princess along with sounds of my skin hitting hers. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, she too was in a daze. I could feel my time was coming and I had already made the decision to where my seed should be left.

In her mouth, for her to swallow.

She held onto the back of my thighs, only making me thrust harder. A couple more plunges into her throat and I was emptied. For my last thrust, I made sure she took my entire length into her throat. She flinched, but never gagged. She was wholly committed to my pleasure.

When I finally removed myself from her throat, I was soaked. My manhood, my thighs, my pubic hair— they were drenched in spit and seed. So was Kendra's face, and especially her throat. I could see her mouth was filled to the brim with my essence. Closing her mouth with my hand made her understand what I was implying. With a gulp, she swallowed, then planted one last kiss upon my head. Even though she could be a very rowdy and outspoken woman, she trusted me enough to obey anything I asked of her. 

My sweetling.

“Did you enjoy yourself, dear knight?”

Enjoy was an understatement. Just the thought of what just transpired threatened to embolden my manhood once more. I was now a changed man, but for better or for worse, it was too early to tell. 

“Yes… that was..” I calmed myself so I could respond properly. “Yes, my lady.”

She beamed. “Good. Because I'd like to initiate a second go around.” 

Tracing her fingers on my armor, she turned on her heel, making her fall against the tree and have me looming above her.

“I trust that you know how to use this now..”, she cooed, tugging on my still uncovered cock. “I need you to stick it right in my— mmf!”

Quickly, I covered her mouth. She gave me a confused yet annoyed look. Her biting me didn't make my hand move an inch.

Someone was near.

“Did you hear that?”, a male voice exclaimed. I knew the voice. Another knight, sir Wolfgang. “Sounded like… but it couldn't be. There are no women out here.”

Another voice. “You must be hearing things, Wolfgang. Perhaps it is the animals procreating down in the forest.” A male voice, but I didn't recognize it. By the footsteps, it must be another knight. 

“You're right. But the princess did come out here, you know. She was with a knight, also.”

The unrecognizable male voice chortled. “You don't think..?”

“Ha, I truly doubt it”, Wolfgang dismissed. “All she does is read. Plus, there are fairer women in the other nations. There would be no need to take her when we have a trip to SirTrunk the morrow after next.”

The other voice hummed in agreement. “Tis true. Well, let us return to our stations, then.”

The two of us waited with bated breath for the footsteps to walk farther and farther away. Once I was certain they were gone, I released her from my grip. She massaged her jaw with a light blush on her face.

We both looked at each other in silence.

“I suppose we have overstayed our welcome.”, she whispered. “It was a foolish idea in the first place to do this here. But I must say, almost getting caught was rather…”

I looked down. I had gotten erect yet again.

“Y-yeah.” 

The two of us began getting presentable and ready to leave, even though neither of us were completely satisfied. Sweaty bodies, flushed faces, heaving chests.. the sexual tension between us was palpable. It was hard concealing the physical representation of my attraction towards her in my pants. I just hoped my tasset would keep anyone from noticing it. 

“When can we do this again?”

She stopped. “I.. I don't know… I would definitely prefer to make love to you on a bed next time.” 

I held her by the waist and lifted her head up towards mine. “What about your room..? Would you be willing?”

Her eyes opened wide. Half excitement, half worry. “I'd be willing. But.. how would you make it inside with no one seeing you? Your footsteps are also rather loud and easy to identify.”

“Leave that to me.”, I cooed. “Just give me a time and I shall be there, my princess.”

The blush on her face deepened. Kendra could no longer keep eye contact, deciding to look shyly to the left of me. “Come by at midnight. Don't leave me waiting, okay? Or I shall be so lonely without your company for the night…” 

“There is not a world in which I would leave you waiting.” This time, I was able to interlock our hands without nervousness nor hesitation. “Expect me.”

With that, she laid a kiss firmly on the middle of my helmet then pulled away.

“I fare thee well… Dominik.”

I then watched her check between the leaves then make her exit. 

I suppose it was time for me to leave as well..


‘Dominik, please, let me bear your children!’

‘Oh, Dominik, I need you!’

‘Gods, Dominik, I'm so close!’

‘I love you, sir Dominik.’

I couldn't get her out of my mind.

Visions of what she would look like completely unclothed plagued my thoughts. I had already taken four cold showers to keep myself under control. 

They had failed me.

Truly, it was fine as the time to meet her again was coming soon. I eyed the candle besides my bed, seeing it had burned almost down to the wick.

When it was stamped out, I could see her. When it was finished, I could have her in my arms. When the time is right, perhaps I could even kis…

I scratched my arm, bringing blood to the surface. 

She wouldn't want to see that.

I twiddled my thumbs and paced around the communal barracks, which caught the attention of other knights. But none of them dare ask what was wrong. Except for one.

“You all right, Dominik?”

Wolfgang.

“I'm fine. I've just come down with a bout of restlessness.”

He smirked. “I understand, perhaps a walk would do you some good?”

I looked at the candle. It had burned out.

“Yes”, I replied matter of factly. “It would. I will not be back till the wee hours of the morning. I just need some relaxation time.”

He looked confused, but put his hand on my shoulder anyway. I hated how friendly he was, but didn't care enough to pull away. “Without your armor? Well, except your helmet, I suppose.”

I nodded. “All right, then.”, he replied. “Take care?”

I shall.

As I walked away, I could hear murmuring behind me. 

“Isn’t it peculiar that he never removes his helmet?”

“Even during slumber, right?”

“Yes, exactly. Quite an unusual individual...”


tl;dr this entire fic so far